Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baz blogs (again)

I don't like to show off, but it has to be said that No.2 Son is strange, in a good way. I think. One of the manifestations of his strangeness is the stories he writes (longhand, using a glass dip pen. On the train). Stories full of things and feelings that surely even a nineteen year old shouldn't know, let alone the fifteen year old he was when he started. He was looking for a way to get his stories out to a wider audience so I suggested he resurrect his abandoned blog (for the second time). And this time, as an act of faith, I will link to it. So you can all nag him to keep posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool place you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.