Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Where do you think you've been?

I can't believe it's more than a week since I last posted. Nothing earth shattering has happened, it's true, but I have waved Jim off to Bill Fen with a long list of jobs (a list compiled by him, not me, I hasten to add); I have been out on another Tarporley training session which was sort of eventful, and very wet, and last night I was officially appointed to their committee as marketing officer. The meeting was held at the Wenlock Arms, which is a highly regarded real ale pub, which demonstrates the right priorities. In an early flush of enthusaism on their part, I was bought a pint or two and a half by other committee members.... some of whom read this blog, it turns out.

Mmm. Must try harder.

2 comments:

Halfie said...

Nothing to do with your latest post, Sarah, but I thought you might like to know that a reproduction of a certain wartime poster you're fond of will be given away with The Times on Saturday. Last week we had "Britons! (Kitchener) Wants YOU".

Sarah said...

Cheeky buggers. Now everybody'll have one.