Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Where do you think you've been?

I can't believe it's more than a week since I last posted. Nothing earth shattering has happened, it's true, but I have waved Jim off to Bill Fen with a long list of jobs (a list compiled by him, not me, I hasten to add); I have been out on another Tarporley training session which was sort of eventful, and very wet, and last night I was officially appointed to their committee as marketing officer. The meeting was held at the Wenlock Arms, which is a highly regarded real ale pub, which demonstrates the right priorities. In an early flush of enthusaism on their part, I was bought a pint or two and a half by other committee members.... some of whom read this blog, it turns out.

Mmm. Must try harder.

2 comments:

Halfie said...

Nothing to do with your latest post, Sarah, but I thought you might like to know that a reproduction of a certain wartime poster you're fond of will be given away with The Times on Saturday. Last week we had "Britons! (Kitchener) Wants YOU".

S said...

Cheeky buggers. Now everybody'll have one.