Saturday, September 01, 2007

Where's Warrior?


Can you spot Warrior in its new home? Not so new really, but its birthplace and first home. I think we're going to be just fine here. Coming home tomorrow, but it won't be long before we're back for a weekend (to collect the washing), hopefully accompanied by Carl and Sean and their caravan. Oh yes, and Baz, maybe, if he doesn't have any more pressing musical engagements. And Christmas on the boat? A definite yes, this year. Booking form for next year's IWA Festival? Safely packed - almost definitely going to use it.

When I get back (straight to work on Monday) it might take a few days to sort out a. the photos; b. my head, before I get round to posting again, but there are plenty of pictures that I haven't used yet which all have their stories or polemics so that'll keep me going for a while.

It has been a great trip, a brilliant experience, and an extraordinary month. It seems like we've been on the boat forever, and that we've been away no time at all. Yet when I look at the photos of us on the Oxford, say, I can scarcely recall being there, let alone that it was less than a month ago.

No comments: