Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Navigation notes


The other day I finally got around to emailing the EA to enquire about the possibility of navigating the Sussex Ouse in Helyn. And they've sent me a booklet, Afloat on Sussex Rivers, with navigation notes. This is a good start to the project, but there's still a way to go. 1. Contact harbourmaster with further enquiries. 2. Finish boat.

If you click on the picture to embiggen it, or if you have very good eyesight, you can read all about my local river.

Other notes:
To the Manager, WH Smiths, Newport, South Wales
Dear Sir,
You may have noticed, on Tuesday, a woman enter your store, pick up a copy of Canal Boat magazine, turn to page 59, read an entire article, replace the magazine on the shelf, and leave without making a purchase. Not so much as a small bar of Dairy Milk.
It was my sister. Sorry.

Sebastian has started a new blog on Blogger. If he keeps it up, I'll let him add it to the blogroll. But for now, it's here.

No comments: