Friday, March 30, 2007

New photos

Oh yes. Another new tranche of photos has been uploaded before we set off again. Craning, shotblasting, priming, grinding and painting from here; and the latest shots of the engine from here onwards.

There's an awful lot of photos up there now - way beyond the nominal 240 limit for the free account. I would be happy to upgrade to the paid version; it's only $2 a month, but the logistics of actually paying for it are beyond me. With the free version I get stats showing me how many views there have been of the first three albums (if you pay you get them for all of them), and I'm always amazed at how high these are. Most popular by far is the Braunston one. Please do leave comments on the pics if you feel so moved - it's very easy!

These online albums are by far the most organised collection I have of Warrior (or for that matter, any other) photos, and I shudder to think what would happen if they suddenly disappeared.

No comments: